I went to the Texas Motor Speedway Nascar experience (3 laps). Overall, this is a fantastic experience - ONLY because of the driver and actual ride itself. They would have easily received 5 stars if it was not for the lack of directions & logistics issues.
1. The drivers are amazing and really give you a fast driving experience - safe and thrill inducing at the same time.
2. The experience itself was incredible and indescribable - the excitement of driving fast, taking tight curves at high speeds, and getting close to the wall. Loved it.
Areas of improvement:
1. For the Texas Motor Speedway, they sent inaccurate directions and the blue trailer was actually blocked by a building and not visible from the parking area. Additionally, NO ONE that works there even knows what you are talking about when you say "Nascar driving experience." The police started helping me and we asked 35 local workers and no one knew what or where it was -- it took 1 hour and 15 minutes to find the check in.
2. At check-in, I told the representative and no one could find them and they became very defensive -- clearly indicating that many others had told the individual the same thing.
3. Additionally, they booked the experience when there was a huge, major event going on, which they should not have done, because it made finding check in even more difficult
4. My appointment was at 2 pm (I got there at 1:47 pm - luckily, even though it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to actually find the check in trailer, I was there super early and therefore, still not late to my appointment). However, they were really behind schedule when I arrived and I did not actually get into a car until 3:11 pm.
Overall, the experience itself is FANTASTIC, but they have several operational, logistic, and directional challenges